This past year has truly been about discovering who I am, and about me being confident in myself. It hasn't been an easy journey, but it has been a life-changing process. Here are a few things I have learnt about myself:
-I hate disappointment. I really dislike when things don't work out. This year has help many disappointing things, and my challenge has been to handle disappointment the right way.
-I like to know a tentative plan of what is going on, as this helps to disallow stress from settling. If I'm unsure of what's going on, I have a tendency to think about it too much, therefore creating stress and anxiety. This isn't always the case, but it can be when I really want something to work out.
-I still struggle with jealousy and comparison, but it isn't nearly as bad as it once was. I'm beginning to see myself as..... me.... and not as someone else.
-I have so much more to learn. I'm still young, and need to slow down the growing up process. I look so far forward into the future, with hardly a glance back. I need to be comfortable with the NOW and not be so entirely focused on the future.
....
No comments:
Post a Comment